- Started job hunting again. As I mentioned briefly in this post, they were cutting hours at my current job. They cut hours so bad that had they not called me in on Sunday, I wouldn’t have had any hours this week. My last paycheck was for 11 hours. That was less than $90 in take-home cash. That’s a package of Pull-Ups and a couple of days of food. That is, obviously, not a livable wage by any means for a family of 3.
- Since job hunting, I have had 2 calls for interviews. One I couldn’t make due to Tuesdays being horrible for transportation, and one today. Basically the one I had today is dependent on if I pass my background check, but since I’m a good girl[1. For the most part] I’m pretty much in, and just waiting for the call on when training starts. They are extremely short-staffed in the department they were looking to hire for, so she was happy that I’m up for the challenge.
- Rydia turned 3 on Monday! We were celebrating on Sunday, but since I got called in last minute (literally), I had to miss her blow the candles. It broke my heart, but I got all of Monday to spend with her, so it was okay.
- I’m still working on my layouts. Being distracted is horrible. LOL.
- Body is hating me even more so now. Aches and pains, yes, but this morning I woke up with a nosebleed, my feet are kinda swollen, and I have a slight sore throat. Not sure if this is how I want to kick off my August, but it is what it is.
So that’s pretty much it.